• All advice given is conversational and is not legally binding.
• The mentors have complete discretion over how much time they donate to help develop business plans.
• Laddertech enables you to send private messages to other users. Ingenuity and Laddertech have the power and right to access and review all private messages transmitted via the site and may do so in our sole discretion if we think it is necessary or if we receive a report of abuse from another user.
• Failure to comply with our content standards will result in immediate disqualification of Ingenuity’s 2021 programme and all future programmes.
• Any content posted onto the platform must:
o Be accurate (where it states facts).
o Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
• Content must not:
o Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
o Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
o Promote sexually explicit material;
o Promote violence;
o Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
o Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
o Be likely to deceive any person;
o Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
o Promote any illegal activity;
o Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
o Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
o Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
o Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.